Resources : Videos and Presentations
The following are slideshow presentations. Some are in PDF format.
- SoftPLC - Smart Control Systems Detailed overview of SoftPLC's key industrial automation products.
- SoftPLC Products Overview Powerpoint overview of SoftPLC Corporation and our products.
- A-B PLC Upgrades to SoftPLC Slide show highlighting features and benefits of SoftPLC upgrades/migration of older A-B PLC systems.
- SoftPLC IoTPAC Features & Applications Powerpoint describing functions/features of the SoftPLC IoTPAC. Includes a number of "good-fit" application examples.
- SoftPLC Gateways / Protocol Converters Slide show highlighting features of SoftPLC Gateways/Protocol Converters.
- IoT Implementation with TagWell Slide show describing how TagWell makes the Internet of Things (Industrial Internet) easy and affordable for remote systems, including using the Web Studio TagWell driver for remote SCADA applications.
- SoftPLC TagWell Slide show describing TagWell products and services.
- A-B Control System Migrations Describes how SoftPLC Gateways provide great solutions for customers with A-B PLC's to do partial and phased migrations of automation systems to modern technology.
- What is a SoftPLC? Describes how unique SoftPLC(R) is - not a PLC, not PC-based control software. Includes summary of functions and possible uses.
- Allen-Bradley PLC Upgrades-Low Risk, Low Cost! 7 Minute video describing how SoftPLC can help customers migrate older A-B PLC's to modern technology, without rewiring or re-programming.
- IoTPAC Webinar SoftPLC integration with Web Studio IoTView, features, benefits & applications. This video is an extracted portion of a longer webinar.
- TagWell Platform Detailed Overview Includes features, communication optimizations, application examples, Web Studio TagWell Driver and more. This video is an excerpt from a longer webinar. Introductory material, including definitions of cloud computing terms and considerations can be found in the "M2M, IoT Technologies" video.
- M2M, Internet of Things (IoT) Technologies Definitions of IoT terminology, benefits and considerations of cloud computing in M2M applications. This video is excerpted from a longer webinar and is an introduction to the "TagWell Platform Detailed Overview" video.