Resources : Hardware Products
Quick Start Guides, Specifications, User Manuals and Application Notes for SoftPLC Corporation hardware products.
SoftPLC PAC CPU's & Gateways Hardware Documents
Smart SoftPLC/Smart Gateway
- Smart Quick Start Guide Quick start communication configuration and troubleshooting guide for Smart family products.
- Smart SoftPLC Data Sheet Hardware features, I/O options, and specifications for the Smart SoftPLC/Gateway CPU.
- Smart Gateway - Protocol Converter Data Sheet Hardware features and specifications for the Smart Gateway.
- Smart Product Family Data Sheet Smart family of products features and functions, and generic hardware specifications.
NeoPAC SoftPLC's & Gateways
- SoftPLC NeoPAC Model SN1 Data Sheet Features/specifications of Model SN1 SoftPLC NeoPACs.
- NeoPAC Models SN1 Quick Start Guide Quick start communication configuration and troubleshooting guide for NeoPAC SN1-x family products.
Micro SoftPLC's/Gateways Model SPBB-x
- Micro SoftPLC, Model BB Data Sheet Specifications and options for the Model BB Micro SoftPLC.
- Micro SoftPLC Model BB Quick Start Guide Quick start communication configuration and troubleshooting guide for SoftPLC Model BB family products.
- Model SPBB-6DI2SP1AI Data Sheet Micro SoftPLC-BB Carrier & I/O board data sheet.
- SDI-12 User Manual User manual for the Micro SoftPLC-BB SDI-12 sensor bus driver.
Hardbook SoftPLC's & Gateways
- Hardbook SoftPLC Data Sheet Common features of all Hardbook SoftPLC controller CPUs. Many different models are available. For individual product data sheets, please see the Hardbook product page or our Web Store.
- SoftPLC Hardbook Quick Start Guide Quick start communication configuration and troubleshooting guide for SoftPLC Hardbook family products.
- SoftPLC A-B Remote I/O Driver TLM for use with the 1784-KTx Describes the installation, usage, and functionality of the driver for SoftPLC that is used with the Allen-Bradley 1784-KTX, -KTXD, -KTS, -PKTX, -PKTXD, and -PKTS cards for Remote I/O connectivity.
- Hilscher Driver User Manual (Profibus, DeviceNet, Profinet, many others)Our powerful Hilscher driver lets SoftPLC be both master and/or slave on the network! Communicate to any compatible products from up to 8 Hilscher interface cards for PCI, PC/104 and other buses. The network configuration software comes with the interface card.
I/O Product Hardware Documents
- Tealware I/O System Data Sheet Configurations, dimensions, specifications for Tealware I/O.
- Tealware IO Users Manual Tealware I/O Hardware manual, includes installation, detailed module specifications, switch settings, and analog module programming.
- Smart SoftPLC Driver for Tealware Local I/O Describes the installation, usage, and functionality of the Smart SoftPLC driver for use with local Tealware I/O via a Backplane3 or LocalPorts interface board.
- A-Series Dimensions and Mounting Mounting dimensions and options for A-Series I/O and communication modules.
- SoftPLC's A-Series (Advantech ADAM4000 & compatibles) Drivers for SoftPLC A Series I/O modules.
- ICO7000 Drivers for ICP-DAS Series 7000 I/O modules.
NOTE: The Web Studio HMI software user manual, a tutorial, and driver setup information is in the Web Studio software online help system. You can download the software at Software.
Web Studio HMI Hardware Documents
- Web Studio HMI Data Sheet Hardware Specifications for standard Web Studio HMI models.
- Driver/Protocol List List of included drivers in Web Studio and supported hardware.