SoftPLC Web Studio Windows Runtime: SSR-W
SoftPLC Web Studio Runtime Software for Windows
The SoftPLC Web Studio Runtime license is used to execute a Web Studio application on a Windows computer.
Communication drivers* and support for all tools are included (eg: alarms, trending, graphics, reports,....). To order, select the license size to accomodate the number of tags you need (typically about 30% more than the number of real I/O points).
SSR-x package includes:
- (1) Runtime license, with default softkey protection (hardkey can be purchased as an option)
- Support for (1) Web Thin Client, (1) Secure Viewer Thin Client, and (1) SMA Thin Client concurrently connected to the runtime
- Powerful, yet easy and intuitive, object oriented graphic displays/li>
- Alarms, Trends, Events, Recipes and Report functions
- Run applications from anywhere using 3 different types of remote view clients
- Interfaces to SQL relational databases
- Distributed, multi-level application security
- Comprehensive diagnostic and troubleshooting aids
- Over 240 built-in direct communication drivers, plus OPC server and client support
* Some advanced driver packages are available as add-ons.