SoftPLC Embedded Firewall/VPN Package: SPZ-FW
About the SoftPLC Embedded Firewall/VPN Package
The SoftPLC Embedded Firewall/VPN Package is a software option that provides protection for ethernet-to-ethernet connections (eg: industrial network to business network, or industrial networks/devices connected to remote sites via the internet). Powerful security features block dangerous and/or unwanted communications from entering your network.
- Compatible with industrial ethernet protocols (Ethernet/IP, ModbusTCP, etc)
- Configured using SoftPLC-based editor
- Pre-defined configuration templates reduce install time
- Stateful inspection firewall security
- Multiple VPN tunnels with fast compression and encryption
- NAT / IP Masquerading
- SYN Denial of Service
- DHCP / BOOTP Server and BOOTP gateway / relay
- Port Forwarding
- License for unlimited, simultaneous users
This optional package is pre-installed when purchased with a new SoftPLC controller/Gateway or can be user added to an existing system (firmware versions 4.6 or higher). Please specify serial number of existing product(s) when ordering as a user add-on.