A-B PLC to Smart SoftPLC Migration Kit (repeat): SPMK-PLCx
A-B PLC Migration Kit Overview (repeat)
If you have an Allen-Bradley PLC-2, PLC-5, SLC-500, or even a 1774 PLC system, you can upgrade to a modern solution using a SoftPLC A-B Migration Kit. Convert your existing logic and documentation, keep using the same I/O, communication network, and HMI/SCADA/DCS system - saving you untold re-engineering costs!
This Repeat Upgrade Kit is for customers that already have a license for TOPDOC NexGen, the SoftPLC Programming Software. For new customers, we recommend the A-B PLC to Smart SoftPLC 1st Time Migration Kit .
The Simple Migration Kit Includes:
- Smart SoftPLC CPU with A-B RIO Master Interface on COM5 and equipped with your selected options
- A-B Program & Documentation Conversion Service to SoftPLC format
- DIN-rail P/S for Smart SoftPLC, Model ICO-PSH1524
- Panel-mount bracket for Smart SoftPLC
- Phone/Email application review analysis/conversion support
- Smart SoftPLC includes all supported serial and ethernet protocols as standard, configurable in any mix. If you desire support for Allen-Bradley Data Highway Plus (DH+) or a 2nd Remote I/O (RIO) channel, this must be factory installed as a COM6 option.
- COM6 options (except the phone modem) require purchase of the SM-COM6CBLTB to provide a terminal block interface for field wiring.
- The SoftPLC "Size" determines the maximum number Allen-Bradley logical I/O racks supported (I and O addresses). The table below summarizes the available sizes:
|SoftPLC CPU Sizes|
|Cat No Suffix||ModbusTCP Server Connections||Input (I) Addresses||Output (O) Addresses|
|LT||2||128 - 1 logical rack||128 - 1 logical rack|
|1K||16||1024 - 8 logical racks||1024 - 8 logical racks|
|2K||32||2048 - 16 logical racks||2048 - 16 logical racks|
|8K||127||8192 - 64 logical racks||8192 - 64 logical racks|