Micro Gateway/Data Manager Hub Assembly: SPBBAG
A cost effective solution for industrial data communication and management! For industrial serial to Ethernet or Ethernet to serial protocol bridges, the SoftPLC Micro Gateway is a solution that is flexible, powerful, low cost, and physically small.
The Micro Gateway Assembly includes support for up to 16 simultaneous highly optimized drivers, such as Modbus, ModbusTCP, DF1, ASCII, Ethernet/IP. You can read/write virtually unlimited data, perform IT-ready data logging, email/text alarms or reports, and more. Micro Gateways are ideal for moving data between equipment controlled by different vendors, combining data from multiple networks to a single ethernet/cellular channel for data analysis or other high-level systems, plus many other applications. This Gateway is also a great solution for use as a remote with TagWell, just add a cellular modem (Cat No ICO-MDM3Gx).
- (1) 10/100MB RJ-45 Ethernet port, user configurable protocols
- (1) RS-232 serial port, user configurable protocol
- (1) USB communication port
- Supports up to 16 user selectable Ethernet/serial protocols to hundreds of other vendor I/O products, devices and networks
- 512MB RAM user memory up to 100M words data registers for mapping, plus logic
- 4GB on-board flash for application, web pages and data logging
- Optional SD flash(up to 8GB) for application, web pages and data logging - externally accessible
- Extensive logic capability for data concentration, scaling, mapping between networks, and more
- Alarm notification via email or text message, reports/logs can be sent via email attachments
- Firmware options for a virtual HMI via an embedded web server or embedded Web Studio runtime
- Note:The Micro Gateway uses TOPDOC NexGen software for configuration. A free TOPDOC NexGen license is included with your first Micro Gateway purchase!
- Select the desired remote access and/or virtual HMI features. If the remote access connection will be other than wired Ethernet, an external modem/interface is required. See Modems/Wireless for options, or contact SoftPLC to discuss TagWell cloud-based solutions and approved third-party interfaces.
- The Gateway Size only applies if you are using ModbusTCP Master. Select the Lite (LT) version if you are not using this protocol.
The Gateway Size determines the maximum number of ModbusTCP server connections supported. (All Gateway Sizes support up to 254 ModbusTCP client connections when the Gateway acts as a ModbusTCP Slave, and unlimited data points for all protocols.) The table below summarizes the available sizes:
|Micro Gateway Sizes|
|Cat No Suffix||ModbusTCP Server Connections|