Micro SoftPLC Assembly: SPBBA1-x
All features of the SoftPLC Runtime Control Software are included, such as virtually unlimited capacity for program logic and data table, data logging, recipes, etc. The Micro SoftPLC is great for use as a remote with TagWell and for applications requiring small physical size or low I/O counts.
- (1) 10/100MB RJ-45 Ethernet port, user configurable protocols
- (1) RS-232 serial port, user configurable protocol
- (1) USB communication port
- Supports up to 16 user selectable Ethernet/serial protocols to hundreds of other vendor I/O products, devices and networks
- 512MB RAM user memory up to 100M words data registers for mapping, plus logic
- 4GB on-board flash for application, web pages and data logging
- Optional SD flash(up to 8GB) for application, web pages and data logging - externally accessible
- Extensive logic capability for data concentration, scaling, mapping between networks, and more
- Alarm notification via email or text message, reports/logs can be sent via email attachments
- Firmware options for a virtual HMI via an embedded web server or embedded Web Studio runtime
- Note:The Micro SoftPLC uses TOPDOC NexGen software for configuration. A free TOPDOC NexGen license is included with your first Micro SoftPLC purchase!
- Select the desired remote access and/or virtual HMI features. If the remote access connection will be other than wired Ethernet, an external modem/interface is required. See Modems/Wireless for options, or contact SoftPLC to discuss TagWell cloud-based solutions and approved third-party interfaces.
- There are (4) available license sizes, which determine the maximum number of ModbusTCP Servers and digital I/O points supported (analog I/O is unlimited). (All Sizes support up to 254 ModbusTCP client connections when the SoftPLC acts as a ModbusTCP Slave.) The table below summarizes the available sizes:
|Runtime License Sizes|
|Cat No Suffix||MBTCP Connections||Discrete Inputs||Discrete Outputs|