SoftPLC Programmers Toolkit: SP4LIC-PTK
The SoftPLC Programmer's Toolkit can be used to develop add-on C++ user functions and drivers (TLM's) for SoftPLC PACs/Gateways. It includes the API, example source code, "helper" functions, programming manual, and software development tools.
- x86-based Linux OS (eg: Ubuntu)
- Minimum 900 mbytes free disk space
- Minimum 500 mbytes of RAM
- Internet access (some links are outside the installation)
- Programmer's text editor of your choosing
NOTE: This Programmer's Toolkit requires that you execute and submit to SoftPLC Corporation a Technology Transfer License Agreement prior to shipment of the product.