5 port Fast Industrial Ethernet Switch, unmanaged: GCL-E3525
The GCL-E3525 is a new generation product with green Ethernet design, it automatically adjusts power consumption by detecting the link status and cable length. A "VIP" port provides optimal bandwidth for media traffic to allows users better performance of multimedia streaming through a prioritized bandwidth setting. The devices come with compact metal and plastic housing that is IP40 rated to protect against dusty industrial environments. The wide power input power (8.4 to 52.4 VDC) is dedicated to operate in areas of unstable power and rugged environments. It also provides an event alarm to indicate power failure or connection loop.
- 5 Fast Ethernet ports with Auto MDI/MDI-X
- Supports IEEE 802.3az, Energy Efficient Ethernet standard. Automatically powers down ports that have no link. Budgets power output for different Ethernet cable lengths.
- Supports IEEE 802.1p QoS- VIP port setting which ensures time sensitive data gets delivered efficiently, even during bursts of high data traffic.
- Supports redundant 12 ~ 48 VDC power input and P-Fail relay, In Loop detection
- Supports 10/100 Mbps Auto-Negotiation
- Broadcast storm protection
- Compact size, IP40 packaging
- DIN-rail or Wall mount