Partners : System Integrators
SoftPLC System Integrator Program
Our SI program is a marketing relationship that provides benefits to both SI's and end users:
- End Users. Local engineering, installation and support for your systems utilizing SoftPLC Corporation products. Our SI Locator can be used to find an authorized SoftPLC SI near to you, or you can contact us.
- System Integrators. Our SI program is a key part of our business strategy. SoftPLC integrators benefit with co-marketing activities, product discounts, consignment development software & hardware, free support/updates, project referrals and commissions, and more. The Program Description tab highlights the benefits, while the Downloads tab has links to the details and enrollment documents.
Our SI Locator is provided to help connect you with system integrators that are familiar with SoftPLC products. The search box can be used to filter the list and the column headings to change the sort order.
Company Type City State Zip Country Phone ACS Engineering Inc SI IRVINE CA 92618 US 949/297-3777 ADVANCED AUTOMATION & CONTROLS INC SI MCHENRY IL 60050 US 815/578-0655 AUTOMATED CONTROL SYSTEMS INC SI Vancouver WA 98682 US 360/737-6654 x205 Automatic Control Services SI Naperville IL 60565 US 630-357-1780 Automation Solutions Inc SI Birmingham AL 35211 US 205/428-1550 Barnes Automation SI Bussey IA 50044 US 641/521-2246 BASIC ELECTRICAL TECHNOLOGY SI Chaffee MO 63740 US 844/318-6851 B&D TECHNOLOGIES SI Norcross GA 30093 US 770/729-9100 Blaze Technology LLC SI Oak Ridge North TX 77385 US 832-364-9019 CDC ENTERPRISES SI Ringwood IL 60072 US 815/790-4207 CONTROLLER SERVICE & SALES EGR/MFG GROUP SI Avon MA 02322 US 401/781-7100 Controlmatics Inc SI Seven Points TX 75143 US 903/603-9053 ControlTek Inc SI Jonesboro AR 72404 US 870/931-7204 CONTROLWISE SI Green Brook NJ 08812 US 732/701-9377 x101 Control Works Inc SI St Charles IL 60174 US 630-444-1942 Cromarty SI South Launceston TAS 7249 AU 0363449110 Direct Automation SI Sioux Falls SD 57104-8310 US 605/977-3377 Effective Production Solutions Inc SI Lake in the Hills IL 60156 US 815/356-5306 Elite Automation SI Burnaby BC V5J 5E6 CA 604/435-7148 ESK Industries SI Littleton CO 80120 US 720-251-6187 ETHERIDGE AUTOMATION SI Powhatan VA 23139 US 800/476-0114 GETCO SI Riyadh 11411 SA 00966-01-402-3722 GLOBAL PROCESS AUTOMATION SI Wilmington NC 28409 US 910/616-8934 Global Systems Integration Services SI Katy TX 77449 US 281/989-2133 KCC Software SI Huntsville AL 35802 US 256/693-2334 LT Software Solutions SI Portsmouth NH 03801 US 603-431-5877 McCord Electrical Inc SI Richmond IN 47967 US 765/275-2203 MORTON CONTROLS SI Lingle WY 82223 US 307/575-7758 Nova Systems Inc SI Menomonee Falls WI 53051 US 414/771-4800 PARIJAT CONTROLWARE, INC SI HOUSTON TX 77080 US 713-935-0900 PCA TECHNOLOGIES SI ELKHART IN 46516 US 574/651-7685 PCSS SI Oro-Medonte ON L0L 2L0 CA 705/725-3579 PLANT IQ SI Wheatfield NY 14120 US 716/810-2859 PLC PARAMEDICS SI Elkton MD 21921 US 410-457-4577 Plexus - Integracao de Sistemas SI Vila Nova de S Andre 7500-220 PT 351-269870300 Process and Data Automation LLC SI Erie PA 16508 US 814/866-9600 PROSIMA SI Mixco 01057 GT 502-5000-0941 QDS SYSTEMS SI Baton Rouge LA 70809 US 225/755-2255 SALEM AUTOMATION SI Winston-Salem NC 27103-1367 US 336/661-0890 TES GROUP CO., LTD SI Bangkok NA TH 662/718-8189 Tucker Industrial Solutions SI Norcross GA 30093 US 770.621.3700 UNIVERSAL CONTROLS GROUP SI Perrysburg OH 43551 US 419/872-2364 VANGUARD TECHNOLOGY CORP SI Albuquerque NM 87107 US 505/898-4030 VIG TOOLS SI Sungnam City 463-861 KR 82-31-782-9111 Wesa Automation SI Elgin IL 60123 US 847/695-0775 X326
Note: By providing this integrator locator on our website, we are not making any representation of the business or ethical practices or technical competencies of the listed companies. Listing an organization does not constitute our endorsement of that organization. SoftPLC Corporation is not responsible for any information on other sites.
SI Program Overview
SoftPLC's Integrator Program is a mutually beneficial marketing relationship. It is not just a discount plan, but is a comprehensive, structured partnering program designed to reward SI's for their efforts while reducing their cost of sales, as well as overall system costs. There is no expectation that you offer our products exclusively or first. As an independent integrator you should make the best recommendations of product for your customers' projects.
There is no initial cost or obligation to join our SI Program. There are 2 levels within the program - Registered and Authorized. Registered Integrator benefits start when you sign up, and greatly increase if you reach Authorized Integrator status.
Registered Integrator Benefits
- Co-Marketing. Your company is listed on our website, and we provide reasonable quantities of free marketing materials, product literature, or loans of demo products for trade shows. You can promote your company as a Registered SoftPLC Integrator in your marketing materials and website.
- Free Support. We don't charge our integrators for technical support. As our partner in helping to promote and sell our products, we make it easy for you to support our mutual customers and prospects.
- Discounts. You can purchase certain products at a discount.
Authorized Integrator Benefits
Integrators with Authorized status receive these added benefits:
- Leads. When customer prospects in your area (geographical or industry specialization) request integration assistance for a project, SoftPLC will provide an introduction.
- Enhanced Co-Marketing. Favored listing on our website, opportunities for publication of application stories in our newsletter and on our website. Promote your company as an Authorized SoftPLC Integrator in your marketing materials and website.
- Development Software. Receive a fully licensed TOPDOC NexGen (Cat No TDNG-FN) and SoftPLC Web Studio development software (Cat No SSD-15) for your own use on a consigned basis (eg: not for resale/transfer to any other party).
- Demo Hardware. Select a SoftPLC controller or Protocol Gateway for your own use on a consigned basis (eg: not for resale/transfer to any other party).
- Premium Support. No update or annual support fees on consignment software/firmware as long you maintain your status as an Authorized Systems Integrator and have a good credit history.
- Deeper Discounts. Purchase software and hardware products at attractive discounts.
- Project Registration Commissions. Authorized Integrators may register projects with SoftPLC. In the event SoftPLC wins the business for a registered project, but the customer uses another integrator or does the project themselves, you will receive a finder's fee.
Registering is Easy!
Simply complete and submit the application to become a Registered Integrator. Benefits begin once your application has been accepted.
Qualified Integrators can achieve/retain Authorized Integrator status by agreeing to the following:
- One-time Program Fee. Remit a one-time, non-refundable fee of $2,500. This fee is a confirmation of your intent to become a long-term partner with SoftPLC and helps cover the costs of consignment software and hardware.
- Annual Commitment. Use SoftPLC products in at least 2 end user accounts that have not previously used that SoftPLC product. Alternatively, integrators can pay a fee of $500 to maintain their authorized status.